Is anyone else vaguely disturbed that it’s October tomorrow? I know I say it every month, but where is this year going?
This month has been a pretty epic one as far as my blogging adventures go. I celebrated my one-year blogiversary which feels like a pretty massive feat. I’m really enjoying this blogging thing!
September in a nutshell looked a little like this:
Most Popular Blog Posts this Month (Views):
1. Writers & Bloggers, Do You Have a Job? (113 comments)
2. It’s My 1st Blogiversary! (95 comments)
3. Writers, whose writing do you most admire? (75 comments)
4. What are your thoughts on erotic fiction? (37 comments)
5. What are you reading at the moment? (60 comments)
Most Popular Reviews (Views)
1. Belzhar by Meg Wolitzer
2. Call Me Grim by Elizabeth Holloway
3. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
4. Crashing Down by Kate McCaffrey
5. Boy Nobody by Allen Zadoff
New Obsessions in September:
1. Bloglovin – I’ve had a Bloglovin account since I started this blog, but I only really started to use it this month. I’m now following a stack of fellow book bloggers and wow, I just love that I can follow multiple platforms (WordPress, Blogger, Self-hosted) in one location.
2. The Sinners on Tour Series by Olivia Cunning – These books literally dominated a week of the month for me. I devoured them!
3 things I’m looking forward to in October:
1. Beautiful beach weather! Spring is well and truly on its way in the land down under. It’s 32 degrees today. Ah, lovely.
2. Nanowrimo Prep – yup, that’s right, November Writers Month is right around the corner and what better way to get back into writing mode? This month I’m going to be planning and plotting something new. Expect more than a few “plotting” and “brainstorming” posts from me.
3. Read, read, reading – I’ve been really lucky to start to build some relationships with Australian publishers such as Simon Schuster, Hachette, Penguin, Fremantle Press & UQP. Loving all the amazing books they have sent me so far and looking forward to devouring more books next month!
Picture of the Month:
Two of my favourite things!
How was your September? How goes the writing and reading? Or were you busy doing other things?